Saturday, January 31, 2009

Praise JESUS!!

Thank you Lord for helping me and my son through this horrible ice storm. We thought we were going to freeze to death.......I did not worry until the 35th hour.....now all is working this Saturday morning and I am so very very thankful. Jesus does provide and care for his children. People will let you down believe me........but JESUS never will.

Please make sure that you keep supplies on hand, dura logs which some of mine would not light and batteries and some of mine would not work fresh out of the package so Duracell will be on my list in a few days to keep on hand.......they are worth it in price. Our town did not know how to handle and our tv station was rude when you called for help and did not give out any information to help me............by the time they stopped complaining and telling me what they could not do they could have given me a name of a shelter.......I pray I never go through anything like what we did again in my lifetime. I did survive along with my precious son. Thank you JESUS.......you never leave us.

No comments: