Monday, January 12, 2009

2009 Hair and Makeup

Spring is around the corner.....from Paris.......Brows are stronger this year. NATURAL.....pale lips are in. {Now, if you have yellowish teeth or brownish teeth, going natural on your lips will not be attractive for you.....I won't be able to have natural lips}.

French twist...so big for the spring. I love that look. If you have waves in your hair this will be so pretty. Tiny headbands are in. Liners that are soft. Light shadow and black eyeliner.......you will have to judge your own skin and age to be able to pull this off and some women over 50 can do this....... Natural skin.......not heavy makeup. For my age........I wear a full coverage or medium coverage because of the redness around my nose and discoloration of my skin but when my makeup is applied it looks natural.

No comments: