Wednesday, March 12, 2008

THINGS I LOVE LOVE LOVE

Jesus
Family and friends
Cotton and Natural Fibers
Pins, my salamander, my starfish, bumble bees
Scarves
Pur Water Filter, Pitcher
Soups
Bee Alive Sweet Energy
Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar
Chanel cosmetics/Dior/drug store
Pears yes but I meant Pearls
Evian Spray water for face
Q-Tips
Latex free sponges for makeup application
Salmon
Mixed baby organic greens for my salad (Sam's--great buy $3.99)
Fruit and salads
Lipsticks--when you have a bad day, don't cut your hair, buy a new lipstick! You will feel better.
Flowers
Pink, pink, pink
Night Lights
Bliss
Candles, Candles.....100% Soy/lead free wicks and Olive Oil Candles scented
Bronze Statues
50 First Dates the movie (about a brain injuried lady and a man that loved her).

Tea with honey in the wintertime (hot tea) "Teapot is on, the cups are waiting, favorite chairs anticipating, no matter what I have to do, my friends, there's always time for you"~~unknown author
Hot Cocoa with whipping cream
Pretty socks

Blank journals so I can write, write, write and Fountain Pens.
~~Why do I use a fountain pen, I once jotted down? The pleasure of holding a beautiful pen~~the work of a fountain pen is more pleasing to the eye than a ball point~~the ink flows~~its a sensual experience of writing a letter. woo......I guess the s word is fine to say.

Beautiful stationay--Carol Wilson is my favorite. I love embossed stationary.

Hankies.......pretty hankies........all cotton or linen and I prefer hankies from the past in mint condition. My friend Colleen surprised me one day with beautiful hankies from her husbands Italian aunt and possible grandmother......what a nice surprise. Martha and Bettylee give me hankies to and I am so thankful.

No comments: