Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Family

My dad and mom Houston and Sandy
My precious sisters, Kim and Debbie their families to follow.
My precious brothers, Londall and Vance , their children to follow soon.
My Uncle, Aunt..... Rev. Melvin, Raynett, John, Laura, names of their children to follow.
My cousin Pam and Bo, children to follow.
Ken and Madeline
Vince, Deanne, Maryjohn, Lane, Taylor
Dianne
Aunt & Uncle, Earl and Lora Cervantez
Aunt & Uncle, Johnny and Laura
The above Lora and Laura are twins....married to brothers who are not twins.
I will work on the list but today its too long for me. I am getting tired. I have to really think about names in my family and friends.....I forget so I am adding them as I remember.


Family of Choice (I will write names down as I think of them or look in my address book. I can't remember....sorry)

Lynn
Ruby
Beverly
Bettylee
Linda
My friends at church (names to follow)
LaVerne
Martha
Medrith
Marty
Tommy
Kim and Chad
Jordan

No comments: