Monday, March 24, 2008

Love Is

One does not fall "in" or "out" of love. One grows in Love.~~Leo Buscaglia

It is when we ask for love and begin giving it more, that the basis of human love is
revealed to us.~~Leo Buscaglia

A total immerson in life offers the best classroom for learning to love.~~Leo Buscaglia

Too often we underestimate the power of touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn life around.~~Leo Buscaglia

People are not here to meet your expectations.~~Leo Buscaglia

A single rose can be my garden~~a single friend my world.~~Leo Buscaglia

Don't smother each other---no one can grow in the shade.~~Leo Buscaglia

Everyone needs a hug. It changes your metabolism. ~~Leo Buscaglia

If I don't have wisdom, I can teach you only ignorance.~~Leo Buscaglia

Only the weak are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong.~~Leo Buscaglia

Do you remember the LOVE IS in your local paper in the early 70's? If not then you may be too young to read this site! haahaa I believe that is what it was called.
So I am dedicating this to LOVE IS!

Love is the irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly~~Louis Ginsbery

Love is blind~~Chaucer hummmm

"The art of flirtation is dying. A man & woman are either in love these days or just friends. In the realm of love, reticence & sophistication go hand in hand, for one of the joys of life is discovery".~~Marya Mannes

Pssst....When in doubt, send flowers or send flowers to yourself.

You can't have love without a little french.......if you are an incurable romantic:

Vous E`tes un ange~~You are an angel.
Sans vous je ne suis qu`un ver de terre~~I am only an earthworm without you.
Que vous fait re`ver?~~ What makes you dream?

Cela m`est bien e`gal que le soleil ne se le`ve plus, si seulement vous m`aimez.
I don't care if the sun never rises again as long as you love me.

Vous e`stes une super nana~~You are one fabulous babe.
Matourterelle~~My Dove

Mon chou~~ my cabbage
Mon amour~~my love
Mon mient~~my kitten

I once new a man that spoke 7 languages........and one was French! No matter what they are saying.........it still sounds lovely. Smile.

Romance~~is a celebration of the senses~a celebration of being ALIVE.~~Susan Branch
Some days, I am ready to live.~~Victoria

Love Is Friendship Set To Music~~Susan Branch



No comments: