Wednesday, March 19, 2008

PRAISE REPORT

Praise you JESUS! Today I was taking my son to work, his first day on the job.........and the traffic was horrible in this small town. I thought the lady in front of me had gone and I was talking to him really trying to get things out of him about his job.......I can't get his attention more than 3 mintues....and then he does not want to talk but since I am the one taking him to and from work....he needs to tell me things because I now will have to work my schedule around his..........so we were at a light and I thought the lady had driven off because she was trying to turn but she stoped and I was looking at the traffic on the left side coming at us and I drove off and chris yelled and then I hit my breaks.....JESUS YOU ARE SO WONDERFUL TO ME. YOU HEAR MY PRAYERS AND ANSWER THEM...THANK YOU LORD SO VERY VERY MUCH. The Lord worked my brakes to top performance and I did not hit that woman. It would have been my fault and it would have been bad..........be sure to pray when you get into you car for the Lord to keep you, your guests in the car and your car safe and he will! I can't believe I did that.....too much stress on me and too much traffic........I will be so careful like I always am but this was just way out of what I drive each day. JESUS WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU!

My son left Saturday night with some friends that we know and are really great kids...so I thought and so did my son. When the four of them left.....these were girls.....they went to an area of town that is know for trouble.........they went and picked up a male friend and they all started bringing out POT.......it really upset my son because they have never done this.........they were in a dark area and my son wanted out and he was very upset........they let him out in a nowhere area..........and he thank you JESUS had his cell phone and he called his girlfriend in California and then waited around 1 hour or 1 1/2 hours until his other friends mother picked him up and brought him home.

He was still upset about it Easter morning....He said he wanted to handle the situation himself because it was his problem. He also knows not to wake me up at night unless it is an emergency. I wish he had called me....but it was a great life lesson for him. PRAYER DOES WORK! I pray for a "hedge of protection" for my son each day and I plead the BLOOD of JESUS over him.........God took care of my son Saturday night and I am so proud of my son for leaving what was wrong. I told him had he been a "follower" like most, he would have stayed....he knew it was wrong..........pray for your children and believe JESUS will carry and shield them. HE is maturing. Thank you JESUS for keeping your hand on Christopher. I told him no more leaving the home with others. You just don't know what is in someone's car. AND its not the same in law enforcement.......seems like you are treated guilty first and then you have to prove that you are innocent.

Praise JESUS.......I knew that in the future I would need a new drive belt on my car. The Holy Spirit has been urging me to have this done this week. Today I went to my car repair company and had the belt replaced. I asked to see my old belt, it was so cracked I could tell that it could break at any moment. And I got a discount too. I saved $20. Thank you precious Father for what you do for me. You care for my tiny things. Don't forget....Satan pushes, God Leads Gently.

No comments: