Saturday, March 15, 2008

Prayers For Your Children

I am so glad my friends are participating in my blog. Linda suggested I put this topic in my blog......the first prayer is from my journal that I used to pray for my son and since I have found this prayer again......I will continue to pray this prayer.

Heavenly Father, I pray that Christopher will never forget that he is your representative at school today and wherever he goes. I pray that Christopher will be light in the midst of darkness. Keep him safe Lord.....In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Heavenly Father, let salvation spring up within my child or children, that he/she may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory.~~Isa 45:8 2 Tim. 2:10

Heavenly Father, I pray that ________may grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.~~2 Peter 3:18

Heavenly Father, May integrity and honesty be ______________virtue and his/her protectionprotection.~~Psalm 25:21

Heavenly Father, Please grant that ________may learn to live a life of love, through the Spirit who dwells in her/him.~~Gal. 5:25, Eph 5:2

Heavenly Father, please help____not to be like many others around him/her, but let him/her be alert and selfcontrolled in all he/she does.~~1 Thess. 5:6

Heavenly Father, Help my child/children to live life/lives that are always overflowing with thankfulness and always giving thanks to God the Father for everything. In Jesus name. Amen.

Heavenly Father, please instill in my child/children a soul that 'followeth hard after thee' (Psalm 63:8), one that clings passionately to you. In Jesus name, amen.

No comments: