Saturday, March 8, 2008

Scriptures

"From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb."~~Psalm 71:6

"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord,
make me dwell in safety".~~Psalm 4:8

"In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation".~~Psalm 5:3

"It is because of the Lord's mercy and loving kindness that we are not consumed, because his
tender compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great and abundant is Your stability and faithfulness".~~Lamentations 3:22-23

"Cause me to hear Your loving-kindness in the morning, for on You do I lean and in You do I trust. Cause me to know the way wherein I should walk, for I lift up my inner self to You."
~~~Psalm 14:3-8

"Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing, for joy and be glad
all your days".~~Psalm 90:14

"Let my prayer be set forth as incense before You, the lifting up of my hands as the evening
sacrifice". ~~Psalm 141:2

"I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will show forth {recount and tell aloud} all Your marvelous works and wonderful deeds".~~Psalm 9:1

"Let each one of us make it a practice to please {make happy} his neighbor for his good and for his true welfare, to edify him {to strengthen him and build him up spiritually}.~~Romans 15:2

Temptation Is Not Sin~~we sin when we give in to temptation.
"In the day when I called, You answered me; and You strengthened me with strength {might and inflexibility to temptation} in my inner self".~~Psalm 138:3

True Christian
Desire to obey God~~I John 2:3-4
Desire to study the Bible~~I Peter 2:2
Will increasingly understand the Bible~~I Cornith. 2:14
Admit the sin~~I John 1:9
Sin less and less and less~~I John 2:1
Love others~~I John 4:8
Not Love the World~~I John 2:15
Have the Fruits of the Spirit~~Gal. 5:22

Lessons to learn: The Holy Spirit is the real teacher~~I Cornith. 2:13 John 6:6
How to abide~~Ephesians 1:4-5
The SEAL~~The Holy Spirit~~I John 4:13
We cannot jump out of the Father's hand~~John 10:29 Philippians 2:12-13

Trials in the life of a Christian produce endurance~~Hebrews 10:24-25

"Psalm 91"~~read and keep in your heart. This was a life saver for me after my brain injury. My friend Drenda mailed me a card in March 2003 of encouragement.......and she said the Lord laid upon her heart for me to read Psalm 91. I was saved then and I wondered why I needed to read that chapter. I was doing great serving the Lord and working for him and my job and etc. Then less than two months later I fell at my office and suffered a traumatic brain injury......the Lord saved my life that day and weekend and its close to 5 years and I am still alive and doing better than was thought. About 6 months after my head injury, I found that card that I was saving and then I knew GOD was preparing me for the different journey ahead. Praise the Lord for his goodness, he cares so much for us. I will never understand the depth of love Jesus has for me; even though my family loved me (the ones who have gone to be with Jesus) and still loves me (the family I have on earth), God loves me more than that. I have never loved anyone the way Jesus loves me/us. If we really could consume the Love God has for us, I don't think we would ever be sad.

Children and family saved. "He will defend the afflicted among the people and save the children of the needy; he will crush the oppressor."~~Psalm 72:4

When I said, "my foot is slipping," your love, O Lord, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul."~~Psalm 94:23

UNANSWERED Prayers. "If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened."~~Psalm 66:18

Troubles~~"in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?~~Psalm 56:11

"Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall`"~~Psalm 55:22

Anxiety~~Psalm 94:19; 2 Timothy 1:7; Joshua 1:9

FAITH
Visible Faith~~Luke 5:20
Renew your mind~~Romans 12:2
Restore your health~~Jeremiah 30:17
Measure of faith~~Romans 12:3
Strength~~Psalm 27: 1 & 3
Faith can see the future~~Hebrews 11:22; faith future, Genesis 50:25
Do not doubt~~Mark 11:23
Little Faith~~Matthew 6:26; Matthew 6:30
Mustard Seed Faith~~Matthew 17:20 (Mustard seed controls the taste of what its in.)
Great faith can speak from distance-speak the word-take God's word-he said it and I will believe it-God will not fail.
See through the eyes of faith. Everyone has a measure of faith. READ Gideon's story.

Woman Enterpaneur~~Proverbs 31.

Lack of Knowledge~~Hosea 4:6

"Since he knows the secrets of the heart`"~~Psalm 44:21

"Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me."~~Psalm 27:10

"May the words of my mouth and the meditiation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer."~~Psalm 19:14

Pray for the lost ask the Lord to send laborers they're way. "The sorrows of those will increase who run after other Gods."~~Psalm 16:4

GOD rides the storm. "He mounted the cherubim and flew:; he soared on the wings of the wind."~~Psalm 18:10

"The Lord is known by his justice; the wicked are ensnared by the work of their hands."~~ Psalm 8:16

GOD WILL DEFEND our rights~~~"For you have upheld my right and my cause; you have sat on your throne, judging righteously."~~Psalm 9:4


"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety."~~Psalm 4:8

"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still"~~Exodus 14:14

"Do not let this Book of Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."~~Joshua 1:8,9

"No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you or forsake you."~~Joshua 1:5 THANK YOU LORD......I PRAISE YOU THE GREAT I AM

"God sets the lonely in families"~~Psalm 68:6

"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never
be shaken.~~~Psalm 62:1,2

"Record my lament; list my tears on your scroll--are they not in
your record.~~Psalm 56:8 God records every tear we have ever shed. Amazing.

"In God I trust; I will not be afraid, what can man do to me?"~~Psalm 56:11

"The Lord will sustain him on his sickbed and restore him from his
bed of illness"~~Psalm 41:3

"Since he knows the secrets of the heart"~~Psalm 44:21

"Deliver me from my enemies, O God; protect me from those who rise up against me.
~~~Psalm 59:1

"Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens."~~Psalm 68:19

Today I was at my cousin Pam's home. What a beautiful place and so peaceful. She sure has design talents along with great cooking and well just everything. She is so beautiful and loving and caring. I am so blessed to have her in my life. We pray together and eat at times and then exercise. She and her husband moved to this town in August. I can tell you its so very important to spend time with your family and friends. If you are one that does not have family near you or family, please take the time to choose a FAMILY OF CHOICE. And stand on the scripture that tells us God puts the lonely in families. Today she gave me a copy of this talking about our Lord and Savior:

Do not look forward to what may happen tomorrow; the same everlasting FATHER who cares for you today will take care of you tomorrow and every day. Either he will shield you from suffering, or He will give you unfailing strength to bear it. Be at peace, then, put aside all anxious thoughts and imaginations, and say continually; "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart has trusted in Him and I am helped. He is not only with me but in me and I in Him."

Resist satan by being alert~~~I Peter 5:8-9
Give satan no foothold~~~Eph. 4:27
Talking to God~~Matthew 26:41
Trusting our Father for power~~I John 5:4
God's Great Promise~~I John 1:9
satan is a liar~~John 8:44
satan's goals~~John 10:10

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in ALL circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Jesus Christ".~~I Thessalonians 5: 16-18

One Day At A Time
Proverbs 27:1
John 16:33
Matthew 6:19 Matthew 6:33
I Corinth 12:26
I Peter 5:7

For the Aging
Lev 19:32
Isaiah 46:4
Psalm 92:12-14
Proverbs 16:31

TOO BAD A SINNER~~Jesus forgives
Isaiah 1:18, 44:22
Romans 5:8
Luke 19:10
I Timothy 1:13, 15

Don't ever forget God works in storms. Whatever you are going through HOLD ON. God is with you!

Adversity means something acting against me. satan sends adversity to try to get us to sin and sometimes God will allow it. Sometimes we bring adversity on ourselves by acting foolishly or sinfully. There is also adversity that comes out of nowhwere through no fault of our own. The one thing we can count on about adversity is that it will come.......the issue.....what are we going to do when it comes? JESUS gives us strength to overcome adversity. Remember, demons are invited in by persons who yield to sin continually. God says "if you keep your mind fixed on me, I will keep you in perfect peace. Thank you Heavenly Father, in JESUS name, Amen.

PULL OUT PRAYER, PULL OUT FAITH and use it to tie the devil in knots! Use the uncommon power of God to keep satan bound and he will not be able to put anything over on us. Study Eph 6:10-18.

Sorrow/Lost Joy read I Peter 4:12-14

No comments: