Saturday, March 8, 2008

My Journal

March 26, 2008
Friday was bitter-sweet for me. I saw my brain doctor who has taken care of me almost 5 years. He has seen me every two weeks.....once per month.......every two months......every three months.......every four months then every 6 months......He took so much time with me........he really cares for me. HE could have only had me one year.......but he wanted to make sure I was taken care of. That is patient dedication. He has traveled my journey with me. Now, he wants to only see me once per year. Wow.....I have come a long way in just five years......I am going to miss him.......but I told him that he would be hearing from me. When I talked to my network of traumatic brain injury survivors all over the world....they said they never had seen a doctor that much and for so long. Thank you Jesus for giving me a doctor who cared for me and wanted to make sure I could make it.........Thank you Lord for carrying me through this journey so I can give you the GLORY.......Thank you for loving me so very much...more than I can understand. What satan meant for harm is turning out for great! Only because of you O' Lord. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Now, I have a new road to travel on......I still have a long way to go...and I will never be the same but I have more life now than I did, I truly believe. I will get stronger........with Jesus carrying me. I am so very blessed.

March 18, 2008
Today I was productive for those that love soup. Like Progresso.....they have really great selections except the really best has MSG...so today my campaign in life was to let Progresso know that they need to cut out MSG.......that poor girl, I told her why we should not have MSG.....if they remove MSG then they can advertise NO MSG and that will bring them more sales.I do believe.....You know, I will always be selling......whatever I love..I sell it.......that no one can take from me. I just don't make the money now. Jesus has blessed me in my finances. He sees to it I can take care of me and help others too when I can.

July 2005
I am not the same woman I used to be~~I've suffered, and I have felt my share of pain. Yet, miracles happen everyday. Not one time did I get angry with God and ask why about my injury. I only got discouraged today.....I only have Jesus to hold on to. Nothing in our life is WASTED if we love and serve God. Everything that happens to us is for the eternal purposes of God.~~~Victoria~~~Notes from my heart!

Caffeine intake~~I sure miss my buzzes on caffeine. Every once in a while, I take in a cup of coffee that is half caffeine and half decaf. What a treat and it feels great to have that buzz. I stopped caffeine intake because it steals your bones from you. I love with cocoa or flavoring and mounds of whipping cream.

I spend my days in prayer throughout the day praying for my family and friends and needs sent to me by others. We are supposed to pray for others and I am so glad that I spend so much time in prayer. I noticed yesterday that I need to add me to those prayers too. Please as you pray for others, don't forget to pray for you too.

Beautiful day today........the song birds greeted me today........so precious is all the beautiful things God made for us. Today, look at all the details in nature that God gave us. Remember, no matter how big the giant we are faced with today, GOD is much bigger and he cares for each one of us. And always show LOVE for others no matter who they are.

I am going through things from my past, journals and tons of notebooks. I am so glad I have kept journals from my life before the injury. Many of the posts are from my notes from years past. I have many papers so I can copy from what I have written in my past to share on this blog. I hope my notes will help others. Also its great for me to read again.

My journal notes from January 2003.......decorate.......check on Serwin Williams primer and Choose paint. Must measure. Purchase pretty fabric for hard cover books. Place a tall book then a small book and then a tall book. Pick up an empty frame and beautiful fabric to place in frame. Have sheets monogramed.............take a pretty lace table cloth and place neatly on bed. And I worked too......I sure kept myself busy then.

No comments: