Monday, December 1, 2008

Victoria's Chili

1 pound of Lauras ground beef....no hormones
1 {15oz.} can tomato sauce
chili powder
1 can pinto beans
1 can of black beans
minced garlic
sea salt and pepper
What's This Seasoning no msg
Cavenders All Greek Seasoning salt free no msg
extra virgin olive oil cold pressed
Pur water

In a large saucepan.......add about one tablespoon of oil olive.....add 2 tablespoons of Pur Water{add what you like}....... slowly brown ground beef and add some minced garlic.......I love garlic so I add a bit more than normal.......add sea salt and pepper, tiny amounts, and add What's This Seasoning and Cavenders Seasoning.......and chili powder.....I just add what I think is good..you will get the taste right as you keep making this chili...I like more chili powdert than most so just add accordingly............simmer on very low heat and then I add one large can of tomato sauce, reuse the tomato can and fill with Pur water.........add black beans and pinto beans and simmer until well cooked and seasoned.......serve with sourdough bread or cornbread.........I don't measure I just toss the ingredients in and it comes out really great........enjoy! {Our mother made something like this chili and we loved it...I just put a spin on it}

No comments: