Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pop Corn Balls

1/2 stick unsalted butter
1 {10 oz} bag marshmallows
1/4 cup light brown sugar
3 quarts popped popcorn

In a large heavy pot , melt the butter over low heat. ADD the marshmallows and brown sugar and stir until melted. REMOVE from heat. PLACE the corn in a large bowl and pour on the marshmallow mixture; toss well. BUTTER your hand and shape the corn into balls of whatever size you desire. SET on wax paper to dry. Place in pretty bags. {Recipe by Martha Stewart}. I worked with Martha in 1997 and she is a delight to work with. I was honored to be a part of a luncheon she was involved in. Her menu was extensive with great things......our hotel chef's created exactly what she wanted. I wish I could remember what we had. It was delicious I know.

No comments: