Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I did not vote for Obama because I am PRO LIFE........but I do respect this man and family. I pray that each of you will keep our New President Obama in your prayers. I am praying that JESUS will guide him and that he and his family will be respected and be able to do his job and that he and his family will be safe. He is our new leader and I respect him. For the african american....I am so glad that you are a witness to a leader from your race.....I know this has been a dream for so long and that Megar Evers (sp) did not die in vain or Martin Luther King and all that lost their lives to mean people. That all in the world will know that dreams do come true. I also pray that people are not against colors of the skin....JESUS loves everyone and he died for us all so that we can be forgiven and saved. I hope that all look at our new president with fresh eyes. For any white person that believes only white people are going to heaven.......I challenge you to get on your knees and follow JESUS.....there will be all races in heaven. If you think only the white people are going to be there........then I don't believe you will even make it in to heaven. Love is not conditional.........not real love.....the love that counts.

No comments: