Thursday, November 6, 2008

I love monogrammed things........for yourself or a gift....pick up some nice hand towels and have them monogrammed.......buy a pretty scarf for winter and have it monogrammed......your pillow cases....a robe......give a gift certificate to someone from a place that monograms.......most people don't spend money on monograms and this will be a very special treat!

Pick up a nice jar and fill with Jelly Belly's or nuts and give as a gift! This is great for someone that has everything or that is picky..make sure they can have sugar.

For the cook...give a basket of spices and add pretty paper napkins.....or give gifts of cocoa....be sure when you give beverage gifts add some pretty paper beverage napkins....I love that.......and I buy them at Tuesday Morning....people think I am so hard to buy for but they don't really look at what I use........I love a gift of pretty paper napkins that are really special. I have some that I won't use until a wonderful time....they look like lace and are so pretty and they are made of paper. It will be a treat for me to use them.

My sister kim's father in law has a great idea for gift giving.....for someone on a fixed income or a single parent.......I love this. He gets a laundry tub.........and fills with toilet tissue, paper towels, tissue in box, cleaning supplies, washing soap, dish soap, hand soap, clorex wipes, and the list goes on. I think he ties a nice big bow somewhere..I would.......these things cost so much and it will be a treat for someone on a fixed income or single mom.......students, etc.

No comments: