Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Monday

I love the Holy Bible....it is alive. Psalm 139........
O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my every thought when far away. You chart the path ahead of me and tell me where to stop and rest. Every moment you know where I am. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, Lord. You both precede and follow me.

PLEASE turn to this chapter in your bible and think on this....this is a wonderful chapter in the Holy Bible ....how wonderfully we are loved and we can't even consume just how much Jesus loves us.......we will never love the way he does here on earth. If we really knew just a tiny bit how much we were loved by our Lord and Savior.....we would never fear or feel alone and empty. This is a great Thanksgiving read and for everyday. Spend time with our Savior who died for us even before we were formed in our mothers womb.

No comments: