Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas Gift Giving Suggestions

For the baker: cookie cutters, decorating tips, decorating food colors or food paste, spinkles, anything to decorate a cookie with. Give recipes or a cookie cookbook. Place in a basket with tons or ribbon.

For the lady of the home or someone that stays at home alot: Give a basket of pretty dish towels and cloths..monogram them. Give them dish towels of the seasons.......hearts for February and flowers for Spring and Summer, Autum, and Winter and Christmas. Add pretty dish cloths too. I love these things and I buy them for myself and for others. Dish towels are not something most people keep enough on hand. This is a nice treat for someone.

UPDATE

A nice basket of all kinds of spices is a great gift to give. Many people do not even take a look at the expiration dates on their spices. I discarded my outdated spices today.

No comments: