Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy "Sonday"

Wishing each of you a happy "Sonday"....the son being JESUS CHRIST......my son has moved out and is living with a friend. I was giving him some things for the place. I had an extra mixer and I gave him my blender, two towels and wash cloths.....and some food. I know we are supposed to let our children grow up and when they are disrespectful and don't want to listen to mom and dad.......or anyone.....when they are hateful and think they know everything........and don't understand why they have to work........we are to cut back on them....I have done really good but my heart hurts when I know he might be hungry and no gas.......I don't have the income to take care of him. He is 19 and I love him but he is able to work.....please say a prayer for my son to do really great on a job he finds.......Thank you for your prayers. How wonderful we can always go to JESUS and he is with us and never leaves us........

The Lord directed me to a scripture a few months ago. This is from the Student Bible.....
"If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever."~~ I Timothy 5:8

I have told others about this scripture and they say well, when they are not trying or do not care........I am not helping and this is not for that and all the things I hear..........I am reminded that JESUS did not put a condition on this scripture. Jesus did not say if the family member lives up to your expectations.......if the family member does so and so.......he said to help them........and I see no conditions in this scripture. Love your family today and let them know you love them. Extend a helping hand.

No comments: