Friday, May 29, 2009

Complimentary Closings

I love getting letters and cards. The person has taken their time to write me a note and that note will stay around and I can read and re-read the letter at any time. I hope that you will take some time soon and write a letter to someone you really care about. Someone that is widowed, lonely, in a hospital or at home alone.......or just at home. Here is a list of some complimentary closing, maybe this will put you in the mood to write. Email and calls are not as personal. I am listing closing for friends, business, sympathy and social letters.

Sincerely, Sincerely yours, Lovingly, Fondly, Love, Yours always, Always, As always,
As ever, Yours, Lots of Love, All My Love, Yours devotedly, Affectionately yours, Affectionately, Very sincerely yours, Sincerely your friend, With all my sympathy, With love, Yours, Very truly yours.

No comments: