Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tips

Enjoy shaving your legs ladies and make it easier by using body lotion (pure I hope) smooth over your legs and shave.......it works great.........you can add lotion a little more than usual to get a great shave. No water or mess. Some ladies you hair conditioner but I prefer lotion.

Be sure to keep a seam ripper close by. It is great to open pockets that are sewn as you buy and for stray threads also. (All YOU)

You can mix sugar and olive oil to amke a great exfoliator for your body or feet. Wash off. Try 100% Pure Shower Gels. No chemicals........www.100percentpure.com. They have the best mascara that you buy through QVC. Natual and your lashes won't or mine down't break off.

For a medium full coverage foundation.....stop by your beauty counter for Dior Sculpt Foundation. May appear a bit thick but dries so so light and its wonderful for older skin. I mean 50 and over.

Some people have feet that have odor.....even with washing the feet.......I suggest you try Crystal Natural deodorant. They come in sprays and roll on's and rocks. That is what I use for my under arms and have for 11 years.....natural and works wonders.......I really don't sweat though so some might have trouble using Crystal Natural deodorant but it will help your feet.

No comments: