Thursday, May 7, 2009

It is a beautiful day today where I live. Birds are enjoying the weather and my hummingbird is enjoying his fresh feed. Flowers are blooming and the sun is shinning. Do you ever take a look outside and see the blue sky, trees blowing in the wind, people are smiling, green grass smells so good, and thank JESUS for all he has created? He loves us so much and is waiting for "thank you's". He loves for us to share our time with him. I thank JESUS throughout the whole day. I thank him for who he is THE GREAT I AM.........I thank him that I can see, feel, touch, taste.......there was a long time after my brain injury that I could not even taste food. It is so nice to taste a great meal. Blessings after blessings and JESUS says we have not because we ask not. I believe that is true for needs but I also believe that word from Jesus is because we don't have more of him and he wants to give us more of him. We don't have more of him because we have not asked for more of him. I do, I want more of him........I want to love him so much that a minute without him I could bleed tears of blood. I want that close relationship with JESUS. He is my morning star.........he never leaves me or you.........we are the ones that walk away and until a person wants more of him, I just don't believe he will give it to us. He does not force himself on us........he is the only true Gentleman. Our savior that died for us. I hope you take time to spend QUALITY TIME with JESUS.........talk with him and let him know he is more important than anything or person in your life. He will give you more love than you can handle. More freedom and you will know who he is and that you can rely on him for everything.

No comments: