Saturday, May 2, 2009

JESUS YOU GET ALL THE GLORY

It was six years ago today that I was at death.......from medical records it was 12:43 that I was at work and fell on a broken step......3-4 minutes without breathing and heartbeat.....that is what the company report states.......this is the information on my record.......I had just had a traumatic brain injury........swelling of the brain and bleeding in the brain.........they told me later blood was on the walls and floor.........that I lost so much.....they were mopping it up...I would later find out that I had suffered a closed head injury....it is better to have a fracture.....instead of closed head where the pressure has no where to go......that day........JESUS decided I would live........and take the journey of pain and suffering only to be alive and do better and able to tell others and give JESUS all the glory. I had to relearn things.....how to tie my shoes, spell my name and all the words I had known........I had to learn that 1+1 equals 2.........and I have come such a long way.

I was talking with a man of God.......and he said the Lord gave him this scripture Psalm 107:20, he was at our revival....."He Spoke and they were healed---snatched from the door of death". I don't think I would have ever found this wonderful scripture on my own in reading the word and if I would have it would have taken much longer than when JESUS so precious taking his time to visit with me that night.

I am not all the way back to my normal self........but praise JESUS unless someone stays hours with me or really knew me that would not notice at all. I am highly favored through JESUS and highly blessed. I tell all I can about me being saved from death and I will go on to Praise JESUS and our Heavenly Father for loving me and giving me mercy. We all have a plan for us designed by GOD.......I want to walk with the Morning Star and be there for JESUS too........He loves when we spend time with him........he waits on us........if you can picture Jesus in human form........a visitor that came to visit and just sitting in our home while we are busy watching tv, on the computer, driving places (he is with us in the car) shopping for groceries.........shopping (he is with us in the stores too).......and yet everyone else and everything else gets our time..........he is being ignored..........he died for us........he suffered so we could be healed and live with him forever........yet most of the time he gets only a thank you or Lord, please I need this.....Lord will you give this to me....I desire this Lord.........I am lonely Lord.........and he gives and gives and gives........yet he our Creator and Master is not fullfilled with our time for him and the love we give others.........I pray that today........you take the time for the KING........who deserves much much more than he ever receives.........if we understood how BIG our Lord is.........he never stops thinking about us...........he died for us.........we owe him our life........we owe him our first thoughts and praises to him.........we owe him in every step or thought we take.........HE BOUGHT US WITH A PRICE that no one else would ever pay for us. He weeps when we weep. He cares about every tiny little thing. He covers us and shields us.........he thinks about us night and day.......while we are resting and sleeping JESUS thinks about us.........yet time and time again people don't have time for him and I am guilty of that too..........because I love JESUS and I honor him then he has to feel it and see it. The reason I started thinking of JESUS for in human form is because since he is always with us........we might as well see him in the supernatural........and realize he is right with us........so how would we feel if we were always knocking on a friends door for time and they let us in but did not visit with us and worked around us? We would feel ignored and left out and less than we are. I pray everyone see's JESUS for who he is and welcome him in your life and heart and let him be the first in the morning and all through the day.....he guides us if we let him and he will answer our prayer....be it yes my child or no not at this time my child. Just like you would see a lonely person at a party or at a dinner with all the crowd around and then JESUS set to the side..........those things breaks his heart...........we get hurt when we are ignored.....and yet JESUS is left out until he is needed..........if it breaks your heart when you are left ignored then imagine that since he died for us how JESUS feels...........he loves us so much and never stops loving us..........and he is always there.........for me I don't want to ever ignore him even in busy days..........he must come first..........Have a blessed day!

THANK YOU JESUS that you allowed me to live.........so I can share how wonderful you are.

No comments: