Thursday, June 11, 2009

TIPS

To organize your keys, paint a letter on the top of you key like F for front door, B back door, O office........

Garlic cloves between rose bushes can help prevent black spots on the leaves. Try it maybe it really works.......if did for Connie.

Eggs shells will keep slugs away........place crushed egg shells around your plants they love and flowers.......no more slugs around what you treasure in your garden.

If you have lots of windows.........the more natural the light is in your room, the more washed out it will look. Try deep tones or high density tones.....All You Magazine

Take all of your sponges that are synthetic and clean on a regular basis. They grow bacteria and they start to smell........you don't have to throw them away just fill your sink with water and add a cup of bleach and soak them. All You Magazine

Make the rule in your home that shoes are left at the door..........don't allow people to walk their nasty bottom shoes on your carpets and they bring in more bacteria than a toilet set! YES. It will also keep the wear and tear down and your carpets will last much longer. I am trying to get my guests to do this but they act offended. I pray that I can move to a nice place within the next two years.....I love my place but it needs painting and carpet and when I do move NO ONE will wear shoes in my home. If people are coming to your home they should respect what you request.

I wash my clothes in cold water..........and hang to dry.....unless I don't care if it shrinks. This will keep color from fading in my opinion and keep the shrinking.

Second hand smoke can cause cancer in rats.

No comments: