Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pressure

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee".~~Isaiah 26:3

"Let this mind be in your, which was also in Christ Jesus".~~Phil 2:5

"Now thanks be to God, which ALWAYS causeth us to triumph in Christ".~~II Corinthians 2:14

Read Phililippians 4:8 and treause these scriputures. We can accomplish anything in GOD's strength. HE is almighty. He is the POWER. Joel 3:10 "Let the weak say I am strong".

"Incline your ear, and come unto me; hear, and your soul shall live"~~Isaiah 55:3

"Talk ye of all his wondrous works".~~Psalm 105:2

STAY CALM and always remember JESUS WILL COVER YOU..........Remember not the big problem in front of you but remember HOW BIG GOD IS. We are always going to have trouble on this sinful earth........how wonderful that JESUS paid the price for us....all we need to do is accept him (Romas 10:8-13)...and he did not charge us anything.......he died because he loved us..........can we really understand that kind of love? I can't........but I know it is true. I have never been loved or felt love like the Love JESUS gives. Like Pastor Hagin said, "The more you think about the problem instead of the PROBLEM SOLVER, the weaker your faith becomes".

Jesus always stands waiting for you. JESUS told me back in July 2004, "I will carry you through the storm and the waves will but push you to me, Victoria to the desired port. JESUS told me that one day.........and I will never forget it! He also told me Compass and chart that I don't need........he will take me.........and he will do the same for you too. Go to JESUS........before you call your girlfriend or family member call on JESUS first. So, when you fill pressured, go to the MORNING STAR, he is waiting for you.

No comments: