Monday, June 8, 2009

Names And Titles of Jesus Christ

When I pray to JESUS I love call him names that he was given in the Holy Bible. I want to share some with you. I will be posting some each day until I have given all the names I have found. One of my favorites to call our Lord is "Adonai" meaning Lord, Gen 15:2 and Judges 6:15).

Advocate~~I john 2:1
Almightly~~Revelation 1:8 and I think Matthew 28:18
Alpha and Omega~~Revelation 1:8, 22:13
Amen~~Revelation 3:14
Apostle of Our Profession~~Hebrews 3:1
Atoning Sacriface For Our Sins~~I John 2:22
Author of Life~~Acts 3:15
Author and Perfector of Our Faith~~Hebrews 12:2
Author of Salvation~~Hebrews 2:10
Beginning and End~~Revelation 22:13
Blessed and Only Ruler~~I Timothy 6:15
Bread of God~~John 6:33
Bread of Life~~John 6:35; 6:48
Capstone~~Acts 4:11; I Peter 2:7
Chief Cornerstone~~ Eph. 2:20
Chief Shepherd~~I Peter 5:4

More to come tomorrow, Lord willing!

2 comments:

Peter Davidson said...

You have a very nice blog here! You may also appreciate the many testimonies of Jesus Christ at http://wetestifyofchrist.blogspot.com. God bless!

Life With Victoria said...

Thank you for your nice words and I will visit this site. Blessing to you and may JESUS give you favor.