Monday, June 8, 2009

Notes From Pastor Matt's Sermon

I just love our pastor. He teaches the word.......the full gospel which is what I believe in. I believe the Holy Bible is the same yesterday, today and forver as our Lord tells us. So to me that means even the Old Testiment is still true today. Here are some notes I wrote in the last few weeks of his preaching.

"There are things we are going to have to face in our life that are bad, no way around it", Pastor Matt. JESUS is our Lord and Savior.....take those bad things to him....the pain and trial will be less with him than with the world. Victoria

"God has no shortages", Pastor Matt. Even in rough times, loss of jobs, cutbacks, food going sky high, gasoline getting so high again.......fear of utility bills, and the list goes on.........Keep in your mind that GOD OWNS EVERYTHING........others may claim it but GOD is the owner of ALL. There are no shortages.........Our savior takes care of us.........he paves a way before us. He knows our tomorrows.........if we are saved (Romans 10:8-13) he provides for us and even when I was not living in his will........JESUS still took care of me. We have GOD in the world.........when the Rapture comes.........there will be no sign of GOD at all.......man will have trouble living second by second and it is going to be horrible. So when things seem like that are running out...GOD loves you and he provides. IF WE COULD COMPREHEND HOW BIG GOD IS.........we would never worry. Psalm 23.......the Lord is my shepherd, I SHALL NOT WANT. All God owns is available to us if its by his word. Even more than we can imagine.....God still has more to give and I love where Jesus tells us I WILL NOT KEEP ONE GOOD THING FROM YOU. WHAT A WONDERFUL PROMISE!!!

God is our all consuming fire and he is ours forever........Jesus will Stand. Pastor Matt says "We can't starve ourselves spiritually and survive". We have to turn to JESUS and read the word, The Holy Bible, our guide to pleasing JESUS and living our life. Pastor Matt says, "God is already working on my tomorrow". Do not live for tomorrow as the Holy Bible tells us. God gave us this word to help us. WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY when we can forget tomorrow and think about today only. I am praying that for myself. WHAT PEACE I will have when I think nothing of tomorrow. SO much stress will be gone in my life and I will tell you that I am doing really good about TODAY........ONLY TODAY!

OPEN THE FLOOD GATES OF HEAVEN LORD.......on US TODAY!

No comments: