Monday, February 23, 2009

The Symphony

I love the symphony..........London Symphony Orchestra is one of my favorites and yet I love them all. I have had a winter cd of the London Symphony Orchestra for several years now called Snowflake Serenade. I have some favorites on this cd and I can also say that I don't love all the songs in the symphony. When I purchased my new cd I would press each music piece and see if I liked the music........there were three that I just did not like the opening so I never played them again and I did not listen to the whole piece. Tonight, I listened to two of them......I am tired of the ones I play all the time so I decided to take the time to really listen to the two I have never heard.........can you believe that I love them and I listened to the third one and I love it also. The music is titled: Solstice, Saturday Snow and Amanda's Song. How beautiful they are. Now I have discovered three new masterful pieces of music and I can continue to enjoy them.

Such is life.......instead of really getting to learn the unknown or discover something new, it is easy to stay in the same routine. As for JESUS, he is always with us to share and talk with us. Maybe the topic we should read in the Holy Bible is not something we think we will like.......but when we read the whole chapter we realize we have been missing the MASTERPIECES in God's word. I hope you will take time to learn new scripture and read chapters and books you have never taken the time to read and you will learn that you have gained something really wonderful that has always been there for you.......you just have to peek inside and take the time to really read the whole story or chapter in the Holy Bible. I just bet you will fall in love with that scripture or chapter the way I do and just like the music I discovered.....God is always with us and loves us so much and the great I AM wants to be in our lives all the time. Now go read the word and see what JESUS is wanting you to know.

No comments: