Monday, February 2, 2009

Quotes on Love

"Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art everyday my Valentine."
~~~Thomas Hood

"When love is not madness, it is not love."~~~Pedro Calderon de la Barca

"Many are the stars I see, but in my eye no star like thee."
~~~English saying used on Posey rings.

"Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction."
~~~Antoine de Saint-Exupery, Wind, Sand, and Stars, 1939.

"Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever."
~~~author unknown

"Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart."

"A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you."

"In melody divine, my heart it beats to rapturous love, I long to call you mine."

"Are we not like two volumes of one book?"~~~Desbordes-Valmore

"I have fallen in love many times.....always with you."

"Without love, the rich and poor live in the same house."

"A man is not where he lives, but where he loves."~~~Latin Proverb

"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."~~~Plato

"True love stories never have endings."~~~Richard Bach

"Nobody has ever measured even poets, how much a heart can hold." ~~~Zelda Fitzgerald
{Of course we know JESUS CAN}

"Love is like dew that falls on both nettles and lilies."~~Swedish proverb

"Love me and the world is mine."~~~David Reed

"Jesus is the greatestlove in life and the greatest refreshment in life."~~~Victoria

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."~~~Robert Frost

"Come live in my heart and pay no rent."~~~Samuel Lover

"The most beautiful view is the one I share with you."

"A friend loveth at all times."~~~Proverbs 17:17

"Friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life."~~~Thomas Jefferson

No comments: