Thursday, February 12, 2009

JESUS Is My Valentine

If you are single this Saturday on Valentines Day....don't get discouraged....JESUS is your Valentine too. He loves us so much. He is always with us in good times and bad. Here are some scriptures for you to read. I will be adding to this the rest of the week and try and finish by Valentine's Day. If not, I will continue on each day through February.

You may not know me, but I know everything about you...Psalm 139:1
I know when you sit down and when you rise up...Psalm 139:2
I am familiar with all your ways....Psalm 139:3
Even the very hairs on your head are numbered....Matthew 10:29-31
For you were made in my image....Genesis 1:27
For you are my offspring....Acts 17:28
I chose you when I planned creation....Ephesians 1:11-12
You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book....Psalm 139:15-16
I knit you together in your mother's womb....Psalm 139:13
I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love.....I John 4:16
And it is my desire to lavish my love on you....I John 3:1
I offer you more than your earthly father ever could....Matthew 7:11
For I am the perfect Father....Matthew 5:48
Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand....James 1:17
For I am your provider and I meet all your needs....Matthew 6:31-33
My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore...Psalm 139:17-18
I rejoice over you with singing....Zephaniah 3:17
For you are my treasured possession....Exodus 19:5
I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul.....Jeremiah 32:41
I want to show you great and marvelous things...Jeremiah 33:3
If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me...Deuteronomy 4:29
For in JESUS, my love for you is revealed...John 17:26
If you receive the gift of my son JESUS, you receive me....I John 2:23

No comments: