Friday, February 6, 2009

New Discoveries

Freeze your yogurt.......it is so good like eating ice cream.

To stay warm in bed.......I found that if you place a nice fleece cover the size of your bed on your mattress and then add your fitted sheet........you will be warmer. Since our ice storm...I am looking for ways to survive.

If you have exhausted all efforts to help the people in need.....which means you have given and no one needs the help.......take your blankets or sheets to an animal shelter. The bible tells us to be kind to animals. I pray one day I will get to have a cat where I live.

You can use a funnel to water your plants.........this way.......the water goes one way and not all over the carpet and walls.

Start your own book club and serve tea!

Fish on your hands.......really this works.......use white toothpaste.....now maybe you won't mind getting your hands fishy!

If you are a coffee drinker, even one cup a day.........try the Coffemate Italian Sweet Cream.....it is fabulous and top with whipping cream........look out Starbucks...we don't have to pay your high prices.

Did you know that multi-tasking can raise your blood pressure? Yes it can!

Don't forget to share your plants.........snip off a section and grow roots and pot for your friend. Grow mint in the summer in big pots. This year I am going to do this again.

Years ago when I was given beautiful gowns by a friend.......I stored them away because they were so pretty.....well.......I decided to wear them. They are gone now but what joy I received wearing and sleeping in my beautiful gowns...all natural cotton too. Don't save things just use them........you might as well enjoyed what you have stored away.

I saw a place to learn about discounts: www.retailmenot.com

Buy yourself a nice tea kettle.

No comments: