Monday, October 20, 2008

Sexual Sin

My life could be a movie as most of our testimonies can. I was listening to Carolyn Pankalla on VTN one day and she was talking about her life and her new CD....Broken Into Beautiful. I wish I had thought of that sentence. Check out her website.........www.carolynpankalla.com. So I am calling my testimony Broken into Beautiful.....one day I will share with you my testimonies. I have many........and JESUS receives all the glory and honor.

Today I want to talk on sexual sin and I have many notes and scriptures I will be sharing. Since I re-dedicated my life to JESUS in the summer of 2001........I stand on this scripture. "Come now and let us reason together, says the Lord......"though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool". ~Isaiah 1:18.

As sinners and when we become saved we are broken into beautiful. How precious our Lord is.........Jesus Christ who will always give us a way out before we sin. Have you noticed that as you think back on your past sins or the sin you are in now. It is our choice to sin........I know people can somewhat force us in a verbal matter or sometimes physical.....God can turn everything around for us...but we still have a choice......what satan meant for bad JESUS gives us good from it. Being alone can be very sad and I tell you I have had many years of being alone. In human form I am alone now, but I serve God and he gives me joy. This will be another story I will share with you one day.

Sexual sin is wrong.....we are harming our bodies. I want women and men to know of all ages that the Lord will forgive your sexual sin. We will be forgiven but we have to stop doing it. If you are pure........Praise the Lord......if you are not pure even if you are 16 or 56.......God will forgive you and you can be pure again sexually. I have been pure since 2001. I am 51. I have asked Jesus to forgive me and I am forgiven but I stopped the sin of sex. I am proud of my body and I am so proud that I am not in bondage due to the sexual sins I was comitting. I am free....I am forgiven in JESUS name. Some people call it Second Virgin........well that does not fit me.......I am PURE again.........I serve JESUS Christ our Lord and Master our King.......our Savior and I am free from that bondage of sin. Jesus is with me and you everyday.........PSALM 139:17,18 "How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! Were I to count them, they would out number the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you". No one thinks about you as much as GOD.........no lover or husband or family member.........this is such a great scripture........YOU are loved by almighty GOD. If you are in sexual sin..........ask JESUS to forgive you help you not to commit that sin again. Pray the Lord will put a Godly man/woman in your path and you can share a relationship with her/him and both serve JESUS.......Save yourself for your marriage and if you are engaged now.....stop the sex until you are married.........you both will have more respect for each other. I pray that each of you will have a relationship that you both serve JESUS.........(Romans 10:9-13). Then your marriage will be blessed.......be sure to stop and confess your sin and ask Jesus into your heart. Romans 10:9-13 will tell you how.

Even people that don't believe in GOD have surveys that show if a couple stays pure before marriage, they will have a 98% chance of having a great marriage and a long one until death do you part. You should know the Holy Bible is the word of GOD and is true now and has always been true and yes........the old testament is true and goes along with today.

Premartial sex is repeatedly condemned in scritpure. Acts 15:20, Romans 1:29, 1 Cornithians 5:1, 6, 13, 18, 7:2, 10:8, 2 Cornithians 12:21, Galations 5:19, Eph: 5:3, Colossians 3 (this chapter also shows you rules for holy living.), 1Thess. 4:3, Jude 7...........I will have more to follow.

God only approves of sex between a husband and wife. This is the only sexual relations GOD aproves of.......Hebrews 13:14. God does not want to rob us of sexual pleasure...he created it........but to protect us of all the consequences sex before marriage brings.

God said sex outside marriage is immoral: Matthew 15:19, I Cornithians 6:9, 6:13, 7:2, 2 Corinthians 12:21, Galations 5:19, Eph: 5:3.........

Anyone who has made the mistake of having sex outside marriage can be forgiven in JESUS name. Even if the mistakes result in pregnancy and illegitimate birth.......see I John 1:9. When we commit a sin the first time, the Holy Spirit hits us like a brick...the impact is enormous and gets our attention. If we continue in our sins and keep them alive.......soon the impact of the Holy Spirit is diminished. Eventually we are not even noticing the sins we commit. The more we sin, the easier it is to sin........a person will become so desensitized that they don't even know the Holy Spirit is around. You do not want your life to become like that. It will be horrible.

"Father please, help me to respond positively the first time the Holy Spirit impacts my conscience.........In JESUS name, amen." Say this prayer each day.

Moving in together.....as a couple.......not married.......in hopes to marry........seeing this as a good test run.....you do not test if its true love..........you are to have a courtship with you boyfriend/girlfriend. Not play marriage........I don't care if its to save money.....it will not work.......You are disrepecting each other and if the man insists he is disrespecting you as a woman. If he loved you....he would marry you and set a date and not touch you until the wedding night and trust me ladies........if he does touch you before marriage he will not respect you and I believe that is why men in anger come back on their wives and talked to them with disrespect.......they can't respect you.........you gave in too easy........I don't care if he pushes you....then walk away from him.....It will NOT make him love you more..........no matter what they say........When you love your brother or sister or child and see them run across the road with a car coming.....you yell and scream and say STOP DO NOT GO ACROSS THE STREET and you grab them trying to protect them.........our Heavenly Father knows the outcome of these things and sins, he wants his plan for our life.......and it is better than our plans. God's guidence is for our protection........sexual sin causes diseases, some that can't be with you for life unless God heals you and he can.


{Remember satan the evil one and his demons never shows us the outcome to sin~~if he did.......no one would want to sin.} No one would subject themselvea to such sorrow, pain and torment. The evil one makes sin look so attractive and so much fun...for a seaon.....the evil one, satan is a thief and liar....anda manulpliator.........our eyes get clouded trying to keep up with others and feel accepted. I promise you...every girl that has had sex before marriage is so sorry they did not wait until marriage and they should tell you the guy lost respect for her........he does not want to marry her.....he wants a good girl really. Most men like girls like their mothers. Then the emptyness you feel........can be hard to bare. Funny thing about satan he nags you to sin and then after you sin you are tormented. Then he goes to God and tattletales on you. Praise JESUS we have a savior that loves us and will forgive us and has mercy on us. Do not believe the lies of the devil. You can be forgiven on this sin.....be it with a married man or single man.....you can be pure again. DO NOT MAKE A PERMANANT DECISION ON A TEMPORARY SITUATION.....so many of us do this.....and then we have to pay the price. A price that costs us more than we want to pay.

Jesus leads and is gentle. The devil pushes.....and rushes us.

Facts about premartial sex: Women who lived with a man before getting married are three times more likely to cheat on their husbands. Couples who live together and marry were less sexually satisfied. Living together is not a promise to being happy. From the book "Do You Really Love Me~~Jason Evert

A jealous boyfriend becomes a controlling man. Never marry on these reasons: I am tired of being alone........I am tired of being poor and doing without........I am tired of living with my family.........it will not work. Your relationship and marriage needs to follow the word of God.

When you start a relationship at any age.....you need a checklist of what you want in a man. I pray the top of the list is a man that serves JESUS and is filled with the Holy Ghost........do not settle for anyone less than what is on your list. I know of a lady that just got married and she is 31....still a virgin and is a Christian......she made a list long ago and did not part from that list and YES JESUS gave her a wonderful man and he is everything on her list. Even if you have sin with sex you can start fresh and make a list...........Purity is self-confidence. You will love yourself more and not make the mistakes you would if you keep living in sexual sin. I have never dated teh right man or married the right man. I am fine being alone. I know some of you are not at this point in your life and you are running and dating trying to find a husband but please do not rush into this.......you want a man that GOD sends to you.........God gives the best of gifts........do not settle for less and you are worth more than you think you are. I am sure I will be writing more on this.......for now........I hope you will read and trust what I say and start living the way God wants you to live. Read Colossians Chapter 3 & 4........

No comments: