Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Revival

I am going to continue on with the most wonderful, uplifting revival I have ever heard. I spoke about it in September. Here are my notes on the revival September 21-24, 2008. Pastor Gorman talked about healing and forgiveness. He said they are tied together and they of course are. Every word Pastor Gorman preaches about is truth in the bible. How wonderful to hear a pastor preach the totally complete gospel. My notes are as follows. Destroy means to pulverize.....JESUS came to pulverize satan and the demonic works. Read Mark 2:1........Sickness is a result of the fall of man. Jesus came and died for us to bring back what Adam took from us! That is a powerful statement........Praise JESUS. We don't have to go through steps to be healed. Healing is a gift. Sickness is a result of sin. Faith releases sickness in our life. Many suffering from arthritis~~they have unforgiveness in them. Doctors have been saying lately that anger causes so many issues in our body and think about it........an angry person is frowning, saying ugly things, hold bitterness, unforgiveness. their body is in constant turmoil........they are unhappy........I can't think of all the things right now, I feel like they will come to me.........that is a strain on our body........I know some people right now with horrible arthritis and they are very unforgiving people; they have it out with family members and children.........one day the Lord is going to allow me to talk to one of them for sure about her needing to forgive.........it has lasted for years. Jesus says to forgive and you will be forgiven. Unforgiveness is like a disease (Victoria), and I do believe it attacks the body.

God wants us to live in forgiveness. Pastor Gorman had us do an exercise.........if you are right handed open you left hand and take you right hand fingers and place the persons name in the palm of the left hand and keep tapping that palm with names of people you have not forgiven or that have hurt you..........he prayed a prayer with us for forgiveness and then asked us to pray a pray of blessing for them.......the ones that have hurt us.........when we forgiven the person that has done harm to usw..........give them to God and bless them.....THEN, JESUS can work with them.........changing their life..........but we have to forgive. I promise you will feel better. I don't want anything I do to hinder my blessings and health.

He also added the Holy Bible says that when we tithe and sow a seed God promises that our return will be 30%, 60% or 100%. I pray that you give from your heart and not to get something back........I pray you want to give because God has asked us to.......see Malachi 3:8-11........

When we are saved we are God's children and we are guaranteed to be in GOD'S ECONOMY! Do not fear what is going on in Wall Street and where you live.......if you are saved (Romans 10:9-13) and tithe to God.........you will be fine during this time........GOD will take care of us........that is his promise to us. So don't worry but be wise in your spending. Saving........but always always tithe first and sow seeds.......where JESUS leads you. I will be at a later time giving you scriptures about the rapture of the church.

No comments: