Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Always turn your blue jeans inside out to wash....and wash in cold water. Never use bleach.....you can mix with other dark clothes.....air dry and turn right side out........you can use a bit of vinegar to keep the color in.

Hair styles are outdated if they are a complicated style. Go for soft and natural free flowing....I have my hair cut one length and parted on the side right at the base of my neck....I can wear this style another 50 years!

Great curls are best on women with long hair, per me! I also prefer my hair cut when I have dry hair.......then you can see the exact style.....when our hair is wet....it is a bit longer. This should also save you $$ buy not having to wash your hair in the salon.

Viruses that cause colds and the flu stay in the air for two hours but can linger on surfaces for up to 72 hours.

If you are congested and have a slight fever, you may be suffering from a cold. A cough, aches, and exhaustion and higher fever usually means you have the flu.

These tips are from ALL YOU and me!

The older you get, the happier you are. About 50% of people in their 80's are very happy, but only 33% of 18 year olds say the same. I believe its due to the fact that as we age and mature we see what life is really about.........Jesus, love, family, friends,etc. We are not in a race to conquer life.....we have lived it.

If you have to have help with hormones........Praise JESUS I do not....here is a number for a free sample of Remifemin......allyou.remifemin.com (While suppliese last.)

Make sandwiches fun or pretty by using cookie cutters to cut out the cheese........

Use a pumpkin to make a pretty center piece for your Thanksgiving meal........cut off the top and add mums...........be sure to clean out the pumpkin.

Search for beautiful brooches and place in design to one side of your lamp shade.

No comments: