Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety".
~~Psalm 4:8

"Listen to my cry for help, my KING and my GOD, for to you I pray. In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation".
~~Psalm 5:2-3

"The sorrows of those will increase who run after other Gods."~~Psalm 16:4

"Keep me safe, O God, for in you I take refuge. I said to the Lord, You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing".~~Psalm 16:1-2

"I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken".~~Psalm 16:7-8

"You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet".
~~Psalm 18:39

No comments: