Monday, October 27, 2008

Being Saved

Saved is not a feeling.........being saved is following Romans 10:9-13 and having faith that moment you asked JESUS into your heart and the forgiveness of your sins and you are following him. When you have at times in your life felt unsaved and doubt that you are saved after being saved........REMEMBER Saved is not a feeling. I was born again in the summer of 2001.......I had backsliden.......and in 2001 I was sick and tired of being in sin.....so I fully surrendered to JESUS CHRIST...giving him my life........and Praise JESUS I am still strong in the Lord and getting stronger each day. There have been times since 2001 that I felt unsaved.......due to a cuss word or a thought or not feeling like I could pray..........I have found many people have felt this way........Believe me when I tell you saved is not a feeling. Ask for forgiveness of your sin and press on to JESUS.......there will be days we feel very saved and days we may feel like we have lost our luster to JESUS.......talk to him, he forgives and will give you direction. Know that JESUS loves you. Read the word and draw closer to JESUS........he is wanting all of us to give him time each day. Blessings to each of you.

No comments: