Sunday, August 10, 2008

SHINE

I love Salvador, this group of young men Christian singers.....one of my favorites is SHINE.......Here is the chorus:
Lord let me shine, shine like the moon.....a reflection of you in all
that I do.......Lord let me be a light for your truth.....Light of the world,
I wanna be used to shine for you!

Praise you Lord for this wonderful group and their songs.......I too want to SHINE FOR JESUS.....we do when we become Saved...by JESUS.....when we are happy and positive and love others....being kind, humble and gentle........speaking only truth.......being like JESUS.....that is who we need to be. Don't try and be like the movie stars or bands of music or friends you would like to be like.........Be born again by JESUS CHRIST (Romans 10:9-13) and be like JESUS.......read the word.....THE HOLY BIBLE is alive.......when we open the Holy Bible....JESUS is talking to us and he tells us exaclty what we are to do.......We do not have to take on our own battles--MY BATTLE IS THE LORD's....I Samuel 17:47........so today and tomorrow and forever SHINE LIKE THE MOON FOR JESUS.......

No comments: