Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Bible is Alive

There's more to come: We continue to shout our praise even when we're hemmed in with troubles, because we know how troubles can develop passionate patience in us, and how that patience in turn forges the tempered steel of viture, keeping us alert for whatever God will do next. Romans :3-4

The above scripture I refer to when something comes upon me that I was not expecting.......I have had a horrible rash and its still unknown why, JESUS knows and he is taking care of it. I don't know why I was hit with this rash.......and I am going into my fourth week.....I do know that it has been working on building my faith even stronger. We expect doctors in all their education and practice and the high cost we have to pay to see them; will be able to tell us what is wrong with us.......but only JESUS knows this and I am reminded in the word that what ever it is something good will come of this.....I know it has built my faith and even though I have suffered I have the assurance that JESUS is going to take care of it.....I know I will be healed of this and it will never return because of my faith in JESUS CHRIST.......The word is true, evey word....and JESUS does not lie.........I know JESUS is going to heal me........many times I have answers really fast from the Lord....this one even the doctor does not know or the pathologist.....they have some ideas....but not the answer. So many times in our lives we are faced with questions and not knowing the answer but remember if you are serving JESUS then it does not matter why.....he will bring you through your trials of life.......How wonderful to know that the great I AM....loves me and you more than I or you will ever be able to understand. That Jesus never leaves us and he is with us during the fire.

"The Lord will fight for you; you only need to be still"--Exodus 14:14.........that is what I have been doing during this time.......no matter what you are facing right now......JESUS is with you....read the Holy Bible so JESUS can talk to you.....and your faith will be stronger as you wait.....Victoria

I forgot to add...........here is an example of JESUS answering our prayers fast like stated above. My rash started on my right eye below my brow at my lid........and it was spreading.......and it was in my right ear.......I asked JESUS to please heal instantly the eye........I asked JESUS to please not let this strange rash get in my eyes.....and HE HEALED MY EYE right away.......it was only there for a few days and GONE! Hang on.......move forward following JESUS.......he is carrying you my friend. He knows what we have need of before we ask him as JESUS tells us........

No comments: