Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Garbage

When my son was living with me we had a lot of garbage and we would both get tired of taking out the rubbish. Since he has moved two miles away from me to stay at his dad's, I notice that even with just me at home...I am still taking out a lot of garbage. Yesterday, when I was cleaning out my garbage cans in my home, I make the same steps each time I empty. First I clean out the garbage can, add my liner and then place neatly back to its place. When I do my every few days removal, I once again take out my liner of trash and then place in the garbage can outside for my garbage to be picked up weekly. When I enter the home after taking out the trash or rubbish I like to call it, I am reminded that I will never see that garbage again.........that is like when we are sinners and repent to be saved.........JESUS tosses our garbage never to be seen again....and just like our rubbish at home, we toss it out many times during the week and JESUS does he same thing with our sins and mistakes, each time we repent he removes those sins never to be remembered again.......many times though we don't forgive ourselves. God tells us in his HOLY WORD that he makes us clean!

Isaiah 1:18 reads...."Come now, let us argue this out," says the Lord. "No matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can remove it. I can make you as clean as freshly fallen snow. Even if you are stained as red as crimson, I can make you as white as wool."

Please keep on reading to Isaiah 1:19 also. SO we are FORGIVEN.......all of our trash or rubbish in life....our ill words, our mistakes, etc....... when we confess our sins and believe we are saved...instructions Romans 10:9-13.........so the garbage of our life is NO MORE. We need to repent of course for our daily sins which is why I start my morning prayer first with THE LORD's PRAYER.

I pray that today you will give the Lord your garbage and ask for forgiveness or if you can't forgive yourself I pray that you talk to JESUS today and ask him to remove that burden of guilt. Jesus paid the price for our sins as most of you know.......he is our defense lawyer...when we are charged with something by satan or when we are attacked with sin....he fights for us and what a blessing that GOD is the judge in the courtroom of sin........or being accused by the evil one........JESUS defends and covers us........YOU are white as snow and wool when you are BORN AGAIN by JESUS CHRIST.......so forgive yourself for your past sins and do your best not to sin.........we will never be perfect. Today, I hope you take inventory of your life and discard any mess you have in it. When I say discard........take it to JESUS and he will cleanse you and never remember your rubbish again. Victoria

No comments: