Friday, August 8, 2008

Notes From My Heart

I have had a really rough three weeks. Two weeks ago my son moved to his dad's but that is only about a mile away or maybe two. He needs to be with his dad to learn and grow. He will be 19 in another month. He has the world in front of him and I pray that he makes good decisions. I also pray each day throughout the day that he will follow the steps of JESUS CHRIST and will serve our Lord and Savior. I have a great son. He is so "green" as I used to say in sales years ago but I know JESUS is going to protect him. Because I am saved the Lord hears my prayers. Acts 16:31 tells us "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household". I love standing on scriptures. I know sometimes I don't have the faith I need to have and I know that FAITH pleases JESUS........

It's amazing that I have strong faith in some areas and little faith in others. I will tell you before my injury I had faith that JESUS gave me, like we all receive when we are born again, but I did not activate that faith at all until May 2, 2003........well a few weeks after that because on that day.......I was bascially knocked out.........I found scriptures to stand on.......when I was in the bed for so long I would and still do leave my bible open to certain scriptures. One being Psalm 41:3 and the other Psalm 91. The past few weeks I have kept both of those scriptures open in my bible in my bed. Now, that is a great reason to be single.....I can keep my bible open in my bed at night and I mean IN MY BED.

In May, my doctor said I needed a D&C because my uterus lining was 15 mm.......way to large for my age, 51....it had grown from 8mm in December 2006 to 15mm in May 2008........I might have teared up a second, but I told that doctor that I knew it would not be the C word he was worried about........and I was going to pray. I walked out of that office telling satan he was not going to win.......I am healed in JESUS name. I told the evil one he was not going to go to GOD and tatletale on me....I had the Faith that the evil one hates we have. I am so very proud of me........and my faith kept me whole and free from the C word........And to amazement of my friends and family I DID NOT WORRY........only when I was at the hosptial and they were going to do the wrong surgery on me, again, JESUS pulled me from that mistake. Praise you JESUS for NEVER LEAVING ME OR anyone! He loves us so much. JESUS received the GLORY through all this....because at he hopstial my pastor was there and my friends and of course the nurses and they heard me praising JESUS that the wrong surgery was not performed.

But, the rash that I have gotten three weeks ago has worn on me. I did not feel "faithless" at the start of the rash thinking it was poison ivy...it is not and really they don't know what it is so they are going to narrow down a few things......I can promise you JESUS will get this glory too because he is going to work it out where we know. The Lord has kept my face from being scared because he rash did not grow in this area.......it started below my right brow right at my eyelid....and in my ear.......and JESUS answered that prayer very fast........I asked him to heal my face and for it not to be on my face at all..........its all over other areas but JESUS answered my prayer very fast. We can always count on JESUS and even though I felt my faith become weary....and I was so sad that I did get discouraged a bit.........it did not take me but a few days to get STRONG IN THE LORD again knowing he will heal me and take care of me. I also realized today that I have more faith than I think I do because just like the woman that grabbed his hem......she knew he would heal her by touching his hem.......I also know in my mind and heart that I really have more faith than I give myself credit for.........because when I leave my bible open in my bed.......I go to sleep looking at those scriptures and I truly believe that having those scriptures open to the promises...I am going to be healed........So if you ever feel weary in your faith.....open up the word and let JESUS talk to you. It's the tongue that tells satan that I have some fear.......and I am remembering that the tongue is life or death....that can be a hard one for me because I talk many times before I think........I pray that everyone who reads his blog will have faith for everything they encounter in their lives. JESUS loves us so much and he is our Shepard.......who watches his sheep........and let me tell you in a herd of sheep they only respond to their masters voice.......that is what we are supposed to do.....only listen to JESUS and respond to him. I will finish these notes in a day or so......I have more to say on this.

No comments: