Thursday, September 17, 2009

Did You Know?

Drinking fruit juices can wear down enamel really bad on our teeth? The erosion increases odds of getting cavities. Use a straw to drink you juices and then I recommend to rinse your mouth out with water to bring your mouth to neutral. Drinking from a straw can cause wrinkles around your mouth like smoking so be careful how you slurp the straw....I try and use my teeth and not my lips when using a straw.

Since we are on the computers so much.....and we don't blink as much while on the computers........rest your eyes throughout the day.

Eat fruit and veggies every day I have to start this again.

To cut down on debt.........get a credit card with a limit of $200 and pay off each month. If you can't pay off the purchases each money.....don't charge. Debt cards are not protected like credit cards.

If you want to refresh a blouse or top with buttons or your jacket from several years.........buy beautiful buttons and give your blouse a fresh look. I used to do this all the time. When I visited California, I would buy buttons and a fabulous button shop and when I returned home I would start replacing the buttons.........I like the button to match the shirt. Once I took my pink blouse that had white buttons on it and changed out all the buttons to black because I always wore that top with black slacks.......I also love the french cuff on ladies blouses too. That jacket with new bold buttons will turn a so so jacket into a sensational jacket for little cost.

ALL YOU MAGAZINE has great coupons.

Check out Lowe's or Home Depot for FREE classes.

Find out all that your baking soda can do.

Check the tires on your car to make sure you are getting the best gas.

Keep your trunk clear to save on gas.

Christmas time is around the corner........start picking up gifts for friends and loved ones now. Also look for a family in much need so you can help them this Christmas.

No comments: