Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My All For Him by Basilea Schlink

I have waited over a year for this book. Each week I so wanted this book to arrive. I had purchased through Benny Hinn.....the book was out of production and Benny had bought all he could and the demand was so overwhelming that they reprinted the book. It arrived today.....what a nice blessing because after one year I never thought the book would come. I wanted this book last year because I wanted to read the journey of Basilea Schlink to love JESUS even more. I want to give Jesus more love and time....this book is a way to Fall in Love with Jesus all over again. When Basilea was 97 she died.......but left a legacy and wrote many many books. Here is one quote in her book:
Before the world had e'en begun YOU loved me,
Father, in your son, The Holy Sole-Begotten.
To Christ betrothed, to be HIS bride and ever
with HIM to abide, I sing for joy and gladness.
Trials, troubles cannot grieve me, nor dismary
me, For in Heaven Everlasting life awaits me.
~~Phillip Nicolai (1556-1608)

I will update as I read this book........Cure d' Ars said "The only bliss which we possess on earth is loving GOD and knowing that he LOVES us." (1786-1859)

To order this book visit http://www.canaaninthedesert.com/ and press Catalog........the book is $7.95 plus small shipping fee. A great gift!!! For you or someone else.

No comments: