Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dandelions

Dandelions~~~~Those yellow flowers that pop up in your yard. Many people hate them and mow them down and they come right back up. Many people see Dandelions as a weed trying to destory their yard. I see Dandelions different. I see them as very strong and determined.......I see them as warriors trying to stay alive. I view them as bright happy faces in the flower world. What they look like to me is a flower that fights hard to keep going. They are mowed down but have the strength to keep pushing forward.

Like me, I am a dandelion and so are many people. We stay strong even when life has a way of falling down in mid-flight. When we have things come our way that cause heartache and stress.....loss....tears and frustration.....through JESUS we are able to fight the good fight and survive. That is what Dandelions do.......they are ripped up and mowed down yet they continue to come back with bright yellow faces.......ready to face another storm, they fight the big fight. I hope next time you see one in your yard you will take a moment and reflect their strength and determination. Through JESUS we can withstand the storms that come our way. Victoria

No comments: