Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Revival

Revival means~~~An act or instance of reviving; the state of being revived; a period of renewed religious interest.

Praise JESUS for revivals! Our church brought back Pastor Marvin Gorman again this year. I heard him for the first time August of 2007 and I cried when he left...the Holy Spirit was all around us and JESUS was right there with us. Amazing is not the best word. It was better than amazing to see God work among the people in our churh. This year the same thing of the Holy Spirit right with us and JESUS and people were healed this year and they were healed last year. I was healed from pain in my back....Thank you JESUS, Praise you Lord for loving us and healing us and taking us from the door of death. (Psalm 107:20)

I was so excited upon their arrival..I knew that God was going to move; I knew I would learn many new things and be refreshed. Our services lasted until after 10-10:30 pm. I did not even want to go home. I did not take a watch and had no idea of the time. It did not matter to me the Holy Spirit was all around us. I want to live my life each day as a revival. We can do that by reading the word and praying to JESUS. He will revive us!

As to where to start.....every night that I take you through is amazing. Right now I can't find all my notes, that is my memory but JESUS is going to restore me.....how he sees fit.

{I hope you will visit Pastor Gormans website and see his wonderful material. Here is his web address: http://www.marvingorman.com/ These books and cd's I am telling you about is a must in all of our lives.....he is such an interesting man of God..not a boring person at all.....it takes a really great preaching to get my attention.....I want something new and different....and I that is the way it is with Pastor Marvin Gorman.

Everything he offers in his bookstore on line is just fabulous.
The Road to Repentance by Marvin Gorman

~this book I did not think I needed until I learned more about it.....we think we have forgiven someone but if when there name is brought up or we think about them and we get upset at all or confused then we have not really forgiven them. A must read to all that have been hurt by someone.

Victory over Fear cd set with two cd's~~amazing

The Anointing~~8 cd's on sale right now for $12.50 had been $45 and I have my set I purchased for $12.50. Not to many left so call today. 417-336-4685

Nuggets of Gold by Virginia Gorman {Pastor Gorman's wife}

He also told us about a product that is a must to go over our cell phones....Its called the Green Plant Armor you will see how to order it and its $39.95 with free shipping and it lasts 3 years on your telephone..that can vary depending but this has been on Larry King Live and the inventor is one of Pastor Gorman's friends......I have heard about this before and was just in a ladies retreat that talked about them...now I know where to get it. I am calling for mine today. You can also call 417-336-4685....as for me a brain injury survivor I will be getting one and I know the importance of taking care of our brains...no chemicals around us, etc. JUST FOUND OUT ITS BEST TO USE THE WEBSITE TO ORDER. www.marvingorman.com go into FFHH Bookstore and look through the books and you will find THE GREEN PLANET ARMOR!

I WILL BE BACK TO THIS RIVIVAL in a few! MORE TO COME!

No comments: