Monday, September 8, 2008

Joel 2:25

"I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten--the great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm, my great army that I sent among you".

I hear so many stories and such heartache..we all go through it because God says it will rain on the just (Christians/followers of JESUS CHRIST) and the unjust (those who do not follow Jesus).

Praise JESUS he heals the brokenhearted....he loves us so very much. What ever trial you are going through.......you will get to the rainbow........like a Pearl.......The Oyster mends itself with a pearl....I have sure known heartache.......I will give you a list of things JESUS has healed me from. I want you to know to put your HOPE IN JESUS.....I promise, you will overcome..........I know some of you have horrible heartache.......so for anyone that has lost a loved one, be it child or adult.......I found this scripture in my bible one day....

Isaiah 7:1,2. "The righteous pass away; the GODLY often die before their time (children too), and no one seems to care or wonder why. No one seems to understand that God is protecting them from the evil to come. For the Godly who die rest in peace".

I wrote this again today for anyone that has faced death.....I am so sorry but I can tell you JESUS is with you and if you love him and serve him, he will never leave you. You may never understand why.......just like I don't understand about my mom's sickness and early death.....but I know she is in heaven with JESUS.....and JESUS is carrying me and all of us. Take your sorrow to JESUS and stand on scriptures of comfort. We are only here for such a brief time and then we will be with our loved ones forever. It is also comforting to know that JESUS has great mercy........for our loved ones that left to be with him.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY MONTHS OF MARCH, APRIL, MAY, JUNE for scritpure and prayers.........just keep clicking to OLDER POST and you will find them. I love the prayers and scripture I have placed on this blog and know that I am praying for your heartache........Victoria

No comments: