Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Do you know that JESUS records your tears?

"Record my lament; list my tears on your scroll, are they not in your record"? Psalm 56:8
How precious that JESUS records our tears and they are on record. When you are crying he is with you.....you mean so much to JESUS that he records your tears....he understands your heartache.......I hope this will be comfort for those in they valley right now. I can promise you if you serve JESUS CHRIST...he will restore you. For those that are broken right now with holidays on the way.......JESUS is with you and will not leave you. Open the Holy Bible and read so you can hear him.........Blessings to you today and I am praying for all that is in sorrow right now. The word "lament" means sorrow and grieving. JESUS knows your pain. No one can give you JOY except JESUS and he will if you will lean to him. Love you all! V

No comments: