Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Praise Report Today

I was out getting things before the scheduled rain this evening. I had many stops and did really great today. I went to Sam's to pick up my salad and a few things and left happy! I went across town to the service station. I went into my handbag to get my wallet and it was gone.........I was in panic.........I looked all through the car........I was devasted.......that wallet had everything.....things I would not even remember.........so I started praying and I was praying in tongues.......driving fast, shame on me..... I was just going to tell the policeman to follow me if I was stopped........I got in Sam's, went to the customer service counter and asked if someone had turned in a black wallet...........YES, Praise JESUS.......and that is what I said in that store....I did not care who heard me .....I saw people just looking at me really funny.Thank you JESUS........when we serve you and surrender to you.....YOU TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING IN OUR LIVES. I gave a big hug to the lady and just now called the store for the manager to let her know what a great deed the lady did for me. She was so excited to hear the news she is going to give a special announcement at the employee meeting.........I also have asked JESUS to bless her in abundance.......I know he will. I went to my car just crying.......first that JESUS handled it for me and second for the nice sales clerk cared enough to make sure got my wallet back.

I hope that when someone has done a great thing for you or nice deed.......that you will take the time and call their boss......or hug them and thank them.......in today's time I find it hard to shop where I am appreciated and the same in return, I am sure the sales clerks get a lot of complaining people over prices...... PLEASE be kind to the people who do service things for you........it will make their day and JESUS will smile at you! Don't forget...if you let JESUS take care of you.........the great I AM .....will! Have a great week and thank JESUS for all your blessings seen and unseen.

No comments: