Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nail Polish Tip/Makeup tips/Health

When you are applying your top coat.......apply the tip of each nail with a horizontal swipe. This should allow the tips of your nails not to chip so fast. To keep your nail polish thin and not so thick, keep in your refrigerator.

Use a brush when applying your lipsticks........you will not run out of the lipstick so fast.

You really only need a quarter size drop of shampoo to wash your hair.....most shampoos are concentrated.

Keep your foundation fresher by adding to a sponge or the back of your hand and do not put the left overs back in the bottle. This will keep skin oils out and bacteria. I find it best to place in the palm of my hand a little foundation at a time so there is no waste.

Eat some dried Apricots each day.......dried Apricots have almost twice as much beta carotene in them and our bodies convert Apricots to vitamin A. Wow!

Eat lots of broccoli and your supposed to have a lower risk of colon cancer. I am going to have to get back to broccoli again. I loved broccoli until I was pregnant with my son 20 years ago and I have to make myself eat it now. I have to try harder. SEE how God made our food to heal our bodies? GOD IS SO GREAT. Do some research in the bible and see the foods God wanted his children to eat!

No comments: