Monday, May 26, 2008

UNFORGIVENESS

Hurts and wounds in our hearts.........we have all had them. BUT....there is freedom, joy, and blessings when we forgive who has hurt us. There is pain involved......but in order for us to have blessings and forgiveness from GOD we have to forgive. True forgiveness is: I release you from the courtroom of my mind and I am making a promise that I will release this to GOD and you will have to take this up with GOD.~~Nancy Leigh DeMoss.

Release the person from debt.~~Nancy Leigh DeMoss.

I know when I have had trouble forgiving people, I have asked GOD to forgive me and I tell him that I want to forgive this person but I am having trouble right now and I ask JESUS to please let me see this person through his eyes......I keep praying and trying my best to look at them through God's eyes......and I do finally forgive........and I feel so much better.........the person who has hurt me is not suffering like I am........they have probably forgotten exactly what they said or did to me or maybe they never even knew I was hurt.

SOME doctors believe that back pain is due to unforgiveness.......my goodness........and to me this does make sense. When we have anger in our bodies we are in turmoil, and that has to be hard on our bodies. We will have pain........Victoria B.

What if God only forgave us on how we forgive others? Do not hold grudges.~~Nancy DeMoss

Impact on the daily life of a unforgiving person. Lines on the face, unforgiveness shows in our faces. Hardness and anger. Chronic depression is the result of unforgiveness. Unforgiveness is something we pass on to our children. To be free emotionally....forgive the person who has hurt you. PURCHASE CHOOSING FORGIVENESS by Nancy Leigh DeMoss. Visit her website at:
www.reviveourhearts.com

When old wounds are opened again......continue to walk in forgiveness. If you are being abused....then you should call the police.....do not stay in harms way...Victoria B.

Forgiveness is not a feeling.~~Nancy DeMoss.
We ask JESUS to forgive us.....and he will and we will be free. It may take time but keep praying for the hurt to go away and it will. Jesus knows our hearts. He knows if we want to forgive and he will help us and bless us.

When we can't forgive ourselves......we are really saving GOD can't forgive me or I am bigger than GOD.....but GOD says receive my forgiveness by faith and believe you are forgiven.~~Nancy Leigh DeMoss.

Again, check out Nancy's website. I saw her today on VTN. Check out VTN Christian TV at:
www.vtntv.com

No comments: