Thursday, May 22, 2008

Beauty Tips

If you have to wear a lip liner......we are not supposed to but I can't part with my lip liner......buy the color liner of the inside of your lips..........it does work and looks better. I placed this tip in March I believe but I want to make sure ladies don't forget this tip.

Arching your eyebrows will give you a mini facelift......be realy careful when working with your eyebrows. My brow on the left is sparse? So I am taking sea kelp which is an iodine. Check with your doctor first.

Watch your eyeliner.....it will age you. A thick liner will crackle on your lid and really looks bad. I use one of my eye shadows in a dark/gold green to line my lids..........do not make a space between your lash and lid.........keep your liner next to your eyelashes.

No comments: