Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary to ME!

It was 5 years ago today around 12:43 that I had my brain injury. This 5 year mark is my life anniversary. I should have died. Thank you Heavenly Father in Jesus name that I lived. You have a purpose for me.........or I would have died. What a love gift to me that Jesus wanted me to live. Over 83 people died that year with brain injuries in Arkansas and over 539 had brain injuries. If I am wrong with these figures I will correct this..........someone at the department of health gave me the figures for 2003. I still have the dull headaches each day but I can cope with them..........Praise the Lord. More to come on this day.

I love my dad and his wife sandy........they came all the way from Dallas to see about me after I was out of ICU...........I talked to those doctors after my head injury and they said the whole weekend was touch and go...........on my life.....I was out for 3-4 minutes with no breathing or heartbeat.....my company did not have oxygen. I bet they do now and they did fix the step I fell on a few weeks after my injury......a woman six weeks prior hurt herself on that same step. Amazing life does not mean much to employers seems like....it took my injury before they paid to have the step fixed.........maybe it cost them $50.......I never did sue this company. I was going to but Jesus put a burden on my heart not to sue.......and I did what he said to do..........do not sue.......and I am getting better care than had I sued...........JESUS has never left me.......he has carried me the whole time.........I am glad that I can take care of myself even though I have very hard days...........I know I can bare it or Jesus would stop it........he never gives us more than we can handle...........I always knew I was a very strong woman but now I know I am more than I ever thought I could be..........LORD, you get the glory....thank you for letting me tell hundreds and hundreds of people about my story........You have gotten all the glory...........I was and am so important to you Lord just like everyone is important to you.

No comments: