Friday, April 11, 2008

Makeup Tips

As we get older, over 40 and this depends on your wrinkles.........soften your brow and liner.....on the bottom lids go really light in liner.......best to use a shadow powder and not a pencil liner or liquid.

No lip liner but if you have to give in, like I do, here is the color you need. Open you mouth and pull down gently your bottom lip and the color inside your lip is the color of liner you need.

This will give you a more youthful appearance.....now these directions are for aging skin.

I use YSL........pen......Touche Eclat.........QVC usually sells them in easy pay. That is the way I buy it and it gives a glow in areas of your face.........love it. I use mine under my eyes, above my brow and the sides of my nose and lips and I also put around my lips..........people say you have such a glow..........that is my YSL pen.........those that live in a bigger city you can go to an upscale store and buy yours. On QVC you can purchase at BeautyBeat or Saturday Night Beauty........In Little Rock Barbara/Jean sells it.

VISIT my March Blog and you will see more on beauty and makeup and living beautifully......

No comments: