Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Audra Czarnikow~~This is wonderful

She was my great aunt and a wonderful warrior for Jesus Christ. I thought last night, I bet she may be on the internet and she is! I put her name in and found a website of the man that recorded one of her songs. He really admired her.

To view: www.lewisandlewis.org/songstories12.htm
I understand that people talk about their loved ones with amazement. I have never in my life known a woman like my Aunt Audra. She gave up her life at a young age and served Jesus. She had the gift of prophecy..........and she never abused it.....she totally surrendered to Jesus. Let me tell you when I was there being prayed for and the Lord spoke......we listened.....and when I did not......I paid the price for not obeying Jesus.........I was always happy when her burdens did not involve me........because something would always come to pass.........she was never wrong........people came from all over for her to pray for them.....sometimes though she did not have a word from them......she was so careful about people. The Lord would let her know though.........she has touched thousands of lives........so many people saved and delivered.......and yet she was such a quite shy woman...........never boasting.........she was incrediable...........which is why its hard for me to trust people who talk of God........I have to know they are real and they are........the Lord protects me from those who are not.......... She gave up marriage for the Lord.....she wanted to be so effective and she waited on the Lord to give her instructions. She had men that wanted to marry her and one time she really loved a man but had to call the wedding off that day. She felt he wanted so much of her time that in marrying him, she would not be as available for GOD. What a selfless act. The Lord did send her George.....the Lord told her in church in one of her services that he would be the one. George lost his wife and I can't remember why........and she did not want to marry him......But God wanted her with someone. THIS IS PROOF THAT IF YOU ARE MEANT TO HAVE SOMEONE JESUS WILL GIVE THEM TOO YOU...YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK.....WORRY.....AND BE CONFUSED........GOD WANTED AUDRA TO HAVE A HUSBAND AND HE was so perfect for her. He would step back and let her work for the Lord and also help. He was not a selfish man, and he loved her and never resented her for all the work she did for Jesus. She married at 50. That is not too old to marry and they had I think 28 years of a wonderful marriage. Thank you Jesus for loving us so much. All the times I worried about not having a good man before I was living for the Lord, my goodness and ....if having a man that serves the Lord is for me, then I know Jesus will bring him to me just like you did Audra. I wished I would have had this attitude all my young and older adult years, instead of picking out the people who were wrong for me.......That scripture WAIT ON THE LORD........its worth the wait.......Audra was a preacher, when the men in churches did not feel like she was not doing right......a woman preacher, what Audra did was listen to the Lord, not man or woman. And she was so blessed. I am blessed to have known her and be related to her. So kind and gentle......so loving........so were my grandparents and my mom......we just love in our family........what a wonderful habit to have. I miss Audra, and my mom and grandparents but they would never want to come back to this earth. One day I will see them.........had I not turned my life to the Lord in 2001...I would not have seen them. My prayer is that all who read this blog accept Jesus Christ into their lives. Follow him and serve him.....I am yielding to the Lords request for me. I am here for a reason.........I pray that I am what Jesus wants me to be. I am always working on myself to please Jesus. We will never get it perfect as you know...but we can be much more than we think we can.~~Thank you Jesus for all you have done and for who you are.~~Victoria

I will be posting her famous song soon or you can read the web site I gave you above.

No comments: